we are from the refugee network Ilmenau. We like to help refugees upon their arrival to Ilmenau and in their daily life. We need some data from you. We can help you better with this data. We explain to you, what data we need and how we use the data. The explanation is called „declaration of data privacy“.
Declaration of Data Privacy
When you click on the link below, you agree that we may store your data and use your data. You can always say no to this. Then we delete your data.
1. What data do we need? Why do we collect the data?
We store this data from you:
- first name(s) and Name – to know who you are
- telephone number, e-mail address and how we can reach you – to contact you
- place of residence/living – to know where we can help you and to find a contact person for you
- Does someone help you in Ilmenau/Ilm-Kreis? And name of this person – to know if you wish a contact person
2. Who may use the data?
The counseling team of the refugee network. These are people who help refugees. The coordination team of the refugee network. These are people who coordinate and organise the refugee network.
3. How long do we store your data?
As long as you do not want this anymore and reject (article 21 GDPR). Or when you say to us: Please delete my data (article 17 GDPR).
4. Your rights to data protection
You have the following rights. These rights come from the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union:
- You can ask: Which of my data do you have? (right of access by the data subject, article 15 GDPR)
- You can say: The data you have about me is wrong. Please correct the data (right to rectification, article 16 GDPR)
- You can say: Please delet my data (right to erasure, article 17 GDPR)
- You can say: I do not want anymore that you collect my data (right to restriction of processing, article 18 GDPR)
- You can say: Please do not give my data to other persons. Please collect only specific data (articles 12 – 23 GDPR).
You want to use your rights? Then write to the head of jipi gUG Dr.-Ing. Said Weiß-Saoumi. His e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain at an official person. The person is the Thüringer Datenschutzbeauftragte. The complaint can be in any form.